Sand Creek Post & Beam barn kits have been used for many commercial applications including museums, farmers markets, art galleries and wineries to name just a few. Below features some of the spectacular wedding venues, event centers and party barns created for our customers. Our breathtaking post and beam interiors provide the perfect backdrop for any special occasion and are sure to please even the most discerning guest. The choices are yours; the structure is authentic Sand Creek Post & Beam.
- Sand Creek Provides
- - Full Dimension Post & Beam Frame
- - Construction Guide Booklet
- - Customized Construction & Foundation Plans
- - Multiple Insulation Options
- - Exterior & Interior Siding Options
- - Loft & Heavy Duty Stair Upgrades
- - Engineering of Structure Available Upon Request
- - Construction Consulting & Guidance
- Customer Provides
- - Roofing Materials
- - Site Preparation, Utility Hookups
- - HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical
- - Residential Doors & Windows
- - Interior Finish, Drywall, Paint, Etc.
- - Foundation/Masonry
Sand Creek System
Sand Creek Post & Beam traditional barn kits are manufactured at our modern post and beam plant facility in Wayne, Nebraska. The Sand Creek Post & Beam system is the perfect blend of customization and pre-manufacturing. We take each customer’s one-of-a-kind custom barn design and pre-build the complete frame, handcrafting each window, door and cupola in our plant facility. Every barn kit and accessory is made following rigorous quality control standards to ensure a superior product. Once completed, the frame is disassembled and everything is packaged, labeled and shipped to your property. This results in a substantial reduction in construction costs and a beautiful, custom-designed barn kit with the convenience, quality control, ease of construction and cost savings of a pre-manufactured structure.