The Cabin Series by Sand Creek Post & Beam was developed for those who love exposed timbers, but don't need the high-end options and customization of our post and beam homes. Instead of using bents and purlins like our flagship product line, the Cabin Series features a different type of post and beam construction that is not pre-cut but shipped as a material package. This allows for a lower price point while retaining the rustic appeal you've come to expect from our products.
Each cabin includes building plans, timber packages, and a shell that's ready to insulate and install the windows and doors of your choice. These easy to finish cabins have two floor plan options for each of the three sizes available. Below you will find a listing of what's included and what you'll need to finish off your cabin. We invite you to explore the designs and give us a call at 888-489-1680 to build your escape from reality!
- 6x6 Posts
- 6x12 Floor Beams and Roof Beams
- 6x6 Knee Braces
- Powder Coated Black Steel Joinery
- 2x6 Treated Sill Plate With Anchors
- 2x6 Vertical Wall Framing
- ½” CDX Wall Sheathing
- Typar Housewrap
- 1”x10” Board Siding With 1”X3” Battens
- 2X10 Rafters
- 5/8” CDX Roof Sheathing
- Permafelt Silver Underlayment
- Eave, Fascia, Soffit Material
- Pine T&G Interior Ceiling
- Interior finish, int. wall framing, drywall, paint, etc.
- Residential doors and windows
- Wall & roof insulation (ready for spray foam or batt)
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Roofing Materials (shingles or metal)
- Site preparation, foundation, utility hookups